Tuesday 13 August 2013

JULY and HEAD of AUGUST

Today got mood to update my Blog~
JULY was big month for me~got some memorable activities or events~here will upload many many photos and captions~

in 13&14 july is FAMINE 30...a very meaningful event~it is the first time i become a facilitator~i have very nice and funny group members~the most important is we have teamwork~feel happy and lucky~

famine night~
preparation night~i love the blue balloon so much <3~


take photo with this ka lao><
hui hui~another faci~nice to meet you^^
individual photos~i'm faci for famine 30~hahaXD
my good friends + course mates~friendship forever~


stadium~you can see林宇中~范范~8度空间的明星~宇田~and many stars~



my group members~so active neh~


take photo after reached campus~blur blur look~



before the hour we get hungry~

end of famine 30 lah~a very good experience for me..if got chance and i have the financial ability, i would like to support children from other poor country~1 month RM65.

the next is my lovely sister birthday~although i not beside her but my heart always be with her~hahaXD
our family photos~happiness forever~
after that is the most challenge night for me~Waltz with LOVE <3
those few days really tired, upset, down, happy,excited because my partner is wallance==a bad guy...finally i successfully know how  to dance le~geng leh~before the day of WWL, we still practice in basketball court with other friends~we really put effort on it de leh~
however..
during that night,he become a gentlemen, treat me very good and nice..hmm...just like my "boyfriend" 
he help me to bring the bag whole night. when i say my legs is pain, he go and take a chair for me. when i say i'm thirsty, he bring me go and take the orange juice for me. he even fetch me go out and take away mcd...he let's me hang his hand for the whole night and take pictures with our friends. i'm so happy because i felt i didn't xia shui him :P if his behaviour keep like this, i think i will like him de...unfortunately==this is impossible...haha~~ we took many pictures.. many people think we are couple but we are not. we are good friend forever. whatever, this night is my first prom night in university life...not bad~

see...haha~happy~and happy~

hmm....okok loh~

this two leng lui~ru and yi~

future UTAR singer~XDhaha~

hmm...i think i need keep fit leTT

before the prom night~

again~my partner...

i like this photo so much~搞怪呀~

besides RCM, we still act like this in WWL~

nope...we are not couple~

lovely said i'm look beauty in this photos....no smiling@@...

my princess~~wah~prettyyyy~~

i just be a 灰姑娘a night~haha~enough lah~

well~~just a patternXD~

jocelyn~another pretty~

<3 friendship forever~

two high gentlemen and two short ladies~


see~ken gor more suit me wat~hahaXD

cool lady and i know itXD

pattern king and queen in WWL@~
!
finally, wake up from that day~ end of prom night~

hmm....you know???3.8.2013 is a special day for me and you~~~hehehe~~keep it as secret ya@ 
~J XIN~

and another terrible accident happened when i'm in hometown...the first time!!!!!car accident...oh my god sake>< lickily all people get a light injured except my dear jimmy...fell sorry to him...i hope he can get well as fast as possible...and i fell sorry to mummy, sister, yen ni and fuhan which they get shocked and injured...no next time i drive to chui chak!!! haih.....feel disappointed to myself...so bad...driving 
skill....sad....

want final le...go ahead..study..study and study!!!!! gambateh!!! i need to up my CGPA!!!! ADD OIL~


my new key chain~if is blue color i will love it more~



Jessie
13.8.2013
5.18pm

No comments:

Post a Comment