Friday 11 October 2013

THE WORST BAD MOOD MONTH---OCTOBER

result out already... i feel like dead...this is the first time i fail in UTAR...i really can't accept this reality...because of this i can't take event planning.i can't graduate with them in time...i felt disappointed and sad..i cry until want die...however, i wish all my buddies can accomplish this event planning successfully..i can't do anything, i accept this bad news and make some changes on my university life...

the another thing is..i don't know the relationship between me and  him...are we stable?i don't know...

this few days i can't control my emotion well...negative thinking always come out in my mind...what happened to me?!

i hate myself!!! i'm useless...

this is the sentences that come out my mind to an wei myself.

i wish i'm the luffy that always be happy and excited..even is he faced the most difficult situation, he also can smile to handle it...
i hope i can too..

add oil in your journey, jie xin...

Jessie
12.10.2013
3.10am

No comments:

Post a Comment